08 January 2010

K2 Here I Come

My treatment will end in the next two weeks. After three weeks of going daily for physiotherapy, I  am walking without my crutches. I have been on one crutch for the past week and now voila... no crutch. The main incentive was to break in my new mountain boots.

I went to CoreZone at SS2 get my boots for the K2 Base Camp trip planned for August this year.  BTW, the staffs there were very helpful. Best of all they were outdoor/mountain enthusiasts  themselves and gave advice based on their experience.

Ended up buying all sort of other things. I didn't think that mountaineering can be so expensive. But hey, its only money and the experience  of the trip will surely worth it. Living so close to the Himalayas, I might make this into a new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment